Welcome to Sapori pizza e qualcos’altro
The symbols placed next to our dishes, tell important information on the preparation, origin and type of ingredients used. Consult them to get to know them better!
Recommended dish, try it!!
Blast chilled dish or ingredient
In every dish the allergens present are identified by number with which they are identified in the list of allergens, attached (REG. CE n. 1169/2011).
- Cereals containing gluten such as wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt and Khorasan wheat, or their hybridised strains and products thereof, except:
- wheat-based glucose syrup, including dextrose (1);
- wheat-based maltodextrins (1);
- barley-based glucose syrups;
- cereals used for making alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
- Crustaceans and products thereof
- Eggs and products thereof.
- Fish and products thereof, except:
- fish gelatin used as carrier for vitamin and carotenoid preparations;
- gelatin or Isinglass used as a fining agent in beer or wine.
- Peanuts and products thereof.
- Soybeans and products thereof, except:
- fully refined soybean oil and fat ( 1 );
- natural mixed tocopherols (E306), natural d-alpha tocopherols, natural d-alpha tocopherol acetate and natural d-alpha tocopheryol succinate from soybean sources;
- vegetable oils derived phytosterol and phytosterol esters from soybean sources;
- plant stanol ester produced from vegetable oil sterols from soybean sources.
- Milk and milk-based products (including lactose), except:
- whey used for making alcoholic distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin;
- Nuts, namely, almonds (Amygdalus communis L.), hazelnuts (Corylus avellana), walnuts (Juglans regia), cashew nuts (Anacardium occidentale), pecan nuts [Cary illinoinensis (Wangenh.) K.Koch], Brazil nuts (Bertholletia excelsa), pistachio (Pistacia vera), Macadamia or Queensland Nut (Macadamia ternifolia) and products thereof, except for nuts for making alcohol distillates, including ethyl alcohol of agricultural origin.
- Celery and products thereof.
- Mustard and products thereof.
- Sesame seeds and products thereof.
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations of more than 10mg/kg or 10mg/L (litre) in terms of the total SO2 which are to be calculated for products as proposed ready for consumption Or as reconstituted according to the instructions of the manufacturers.
- Lupin and products thereof.
- Molluscs and products thereof.
The information about the presence of substances or products causing allergies or intolerances are available by contacting the staff on duty. The adopted HACCP procedures take into account of the cross contamination risk and the staff is trained to deal this risk . However, it should be pointed out that , in some cases , due to objective needs, the activities of preparation and service may involve some shared areas and utensils ; so the possibility that the food come into contact with allergens can not be excluded.